|Data Controller||STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L., Tax Number B66035734 address C/Caracas Nº13-15, Nave 6, 08030 de Barcelona.|
|Legal basis for processing personal data||Consent arising from an email address sent by an interested party (Article 6.1.a GPDR) and data provided in the APPs. Data Categories: email address, name and surname, image|
|Data Processing Purpose||Give and send information about the company and its products and / or services|
|Data Storage||As long as there is consented relationship|
|Recipients||Data Subject, Hosting located in Spain|
|Data Subject Rights||Right to access, rectify, restrict, erase, object, withdraw consent and request the portability of your personal data by sending a letter to that effect to the registered office address, as well as to file any complaints that they deem appropriate with www.agpd.es.|
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The personal data controller is STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L., Tax Identification Number. B66035734 address C/Caracas Nº13-15, Nave 6, 08030 de Barcelona.
What personal data do we collect?
“Personal Data” is the data that will identify you individually or can be related to an identifiable person. We can collect your email address.
How do we collect personal data?
We will collect personal data when you send us your email address directly through the Website or you link to us and/or publish information our official pages in social media sites.
What purposes do we use your personal data for?
- a. Processing your personal data processing is necessary to deal with your contact request or enquiries about information regarding the products and/or services included in the Website and to adequately manage our apps.
- b. By providing your personal data, and in compliance with GDPR 2016/679, article 7, you explicitly and unambiguously consent to data being processed for the purposes set out in the previous paragraph.
- c. STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L., commits to fulfil its obligations regarding the secrecy of personal data provided by you, as well as to process such information in a confidential manner and to protect them taking to that effect appropriate measures considering the state of technology to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access in compliance with the GPDR.
- d. Any data filed marked as (*) is obligatory required in order to process and complete orders, and manage requests sent to the Web platform. The remaining data, which is optional for you to complete, is requested for the purpose of getting to know you better and improving the services we propose and will be kept private at all times. Unless you exercise your right to revoke and let us know otherwise, STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L., will be able to send you emails with information about the Website and promotions for products offered in our platforms. Your data can be shared with partner companies providing the products or services.
- e. It is the User responsibility to provide STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L., with up to date information to ensure that the data we keep about you in our files is correct and up to date.
How long do we store your personal data for?
We will keep the personal data that you provide us until our relationship with you and the information exchange related to an enquiry has come to an end, as long as you do not revoke your consent.
What legal basis do we have to process your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent to us sending you information of commercial and other nature.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data will not be revealed to any third parties, except in the case of customer consent or legal obligation to so. Your personal data will not be transferred to, nor stored, nor processed outside of Spain.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
You can exercise your rights to access the personal data we store about you, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data and to request the erasure of your personal data when such data is no longer necessary for the initial purposes for which it has been initially collected.
You can also restrict our processing of your personal data, request the portability of your personal data and object to our processing of your personal data in regard to the given circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw the consent you may have granted to a specific processing, at any time. Such withdrawal will not apply retrospectively to any data processed prior to your revocation.
You can exercise all the above-mentioned rights, under the terms and conditions set by the current law, in the registered office of STEROS GPA INNOVATIVE S.L.. Revoking your consent to receive information will not affect under any circumstances the fulfilment of previously undertaken commitments.
In the event that you are not satisfied with our response to your request and you wish to make a complaint or seek further information regarding any of the above-mentioned rights you may take the matter to the data protection authority of Spain, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 de Madrid).